My PC is on it's way out, question re FTX.

Tom C

Hi all, first off I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to boot.

Sadly, my PC is starting to gring to a halt and funds are simply not available to upgrade or replace at the moment.

As much as I love flying around all the installed regions shown in my sig below, I have to choose what I do have installed and what I have to remove.

As a proud Irishman, I simply have to get the latest IRL and NIR sceneries installed, but at the cost of many other area's so as to make room on my FSX HD.

I am looking for reccomendations and instrictions what I need as base packages for want of a better term to have the UK, WLS, Scotland, IRL and NIR installed only.

My current FSX install is in the region of 125 GB on a not much larger HD. AI taking 32 GB and ORBX taking almost 45 GB of the FSX figure.

I realise I could simply downsize my AI, but there are sections of ORBX that I rarely use anymore hence the idea of removing what I don't want until I can afford to upgrade or replace the PC.

Any help, tips or reccomendations gratefully accepted.

Appologies if this request is deemed incorrect to this forum section, please move to the correct one.

I didn't know where else to post it as it is a form of request for support?

Archived