FleetingThought

Hi,

Installed, in the following order:

1. PNW006 Patch

2. 05s Veronia

3. ORBXLIBS latest version

Am seeing this at the airport:

3GmWX.jpg

Appears to extend out from two of the buildings in the area (double-checked from the air in a chopper).

30OR looks fine.

Re-patched PNW005 and then 006, reinstalled ORBXLIBS131215, uninstalled 05S and then reinstalled and then re-ORBXLIB'd, problem persists in each case.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

First, in your scenery library is 05S set to a higher priority than PNW? If so, go to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery and search for any files with "05S" in the name. If any are found, delete them and see if that works. 

Hi Alex,

All my FTX PNW airports are above the PNW region files in priority, isn't that the way it's always been?  I have just let FTXCentral set it -- can't find any 05S files in the directory you indicate, thanks.

I've got a new nit introduced with this round, as well -- can't "untick" the Vector Lights when selecting North America region (can when I select FTXG).  All latest patches applied.  This wasn't (?) happening until I updated to Vernonia and ORBXLIBS131215.

Just mentioning that in case it's a symptom of something.

Steve

I purchased and installed this airport with no problems, except that it does not show up in Active Sky Next.  Other nearby airports show up in ASN with a Station Search, such as OR61, 10OR and 6OR8.  Have not looked for the deer yet, but this a beautiful small airport, with lots of great details in the buildings and grass. Congratulations on a great job!!

I did notice that you said you installed first the PNW SP6 patch, then the Vernonia airport, followed by the 131215 library update.  I first checked that I had the PNW SP5 patch, downloaded the SP6 patch, then the 131215 library update, and finally the Vernonia airport.  Maybe the library update must be installed before the Vernonia airport?

Jim Kaye 

Archived