Problem D/L patch 1.1

solstice

I recently purchaed FTX Global & now I'm attempting to get up to speed with patch 1.1 then 1.2. I'm having trouble D/L 1.1 after what I think I've done correctly to get it onto my PC. Can someone explain to a newbie in a simple way how I'm supposed to get this from the online patch source and into the correct place. I've tried it several ways but it appears to be a no go since afterwards I check the version # in the "help" section on the FTX Central screen & it says 1.0. Thanks in advance!

Ok I'm a little confused, well maybe more than a little. I read in another post I can check the latest version installed by going to tools-report-FTX products installed. So I'm assuming that the version # located in the help tab is not really showing what is the most recent install. In the tools section I'm seeing base pack 1.1 & base region 1.1 with a Sept date which is kinda confusing since I only made my purchase recently. So again I'll assume my program is ok up to the 1.1 patch (?) and I need to D/L 1.2. Am I assuming correctly? Anyone? Thanks!

Archived