Cars on Air Field S43

allan prewett

Hello,

Not that it is an issue, more a 'did you know'

I just landed at Harvey Field and the cars are not on the main road that runs along side the field, they are a road width off, putting them on the field and at the southern end they cut across the taxi path.

It could just be my set up, I don't know, anyway just thought I would mention it.

Allan

That generally means you need to install/reinstall the PNW 005 patch Allan. Sometimes installing an older airport will replace the traffic files associated with the region because at the time of release the adjustment were needed for that airport. Cushman does this for example, but that reverts the traffic files back to an earlier version so when you come along and install an airport that was released after Cushman, the needed traffic adjustments may not be included. The region patches always contain the latest traffic adjustments (and other "core" region files) for all airports so the solution is to always follow the installation of airports with the latest region patch(es) and then finally the latest Orbxlibs.

Jim

Archived