Southampton EGHI

Timm

Hi Guy,

Just got your Southampton addon, and noticed that when I'm on the runway it looks like the default FSX runway is showing next to the ORBX one as well. Surely this is not correct? I have installed all the latest patchs (UK 1,2,&) and settings are as in manual. One thing that has happened is that I am getting this Validation report showing when I open up FTX Central. I found this post and every thing is at it should be.

Browse to FSX/Autogen and see if you actually have a 'Default.xml' Some tweaks are known to remove or rename this file in the hope of better frames, but all it does is cause issues for a lot of 3rd party scenery addons

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi,

I have just re-installed my libary again and noticed when I go into FTX Central I only see DEFAULT and EUROPE showing yet when I installed EGHI it for some reason added OCEANIA as well thus giving me the Validation report as this was showin Custom AU on all. However after running the Libary again I am still seeing the default runway when on the active.

TIMMTURNER_HP_2013_nov_30_003.jpg

-------------------------------SORTED----------------------------

All sorted. I was also running Traffic 360 which was causing the texture problem. Took it out and hey presto seeing runway as it should.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived