More VH-RWY (Bloom on)

maxter

Steve, are you going to do any of the old RACWA birds as well, to the same quality as RWY?

Cheers,

Yes mate. The other "orange checkered" RACWA 152s:  TNO, RWF, IBP, RWJ, FWM, UWC, BFT and BFC will be done in the next few days. I'll try to work it so that the RWF Hi-Def paint is used as the base. The process would be to copy this RWF base paint for each of the other registrations, then rename it and then paste the other individual registrations and weathering over the top.

Should be simpler to implement than it sounds.

So if anyone is planning to make their own AI with RACWA 152s then hang on a few days and you can populate it with the correct registrations.

The other RACWA 152s are a way down the track however. VH-RWQ, RCF, BFV and JBX are all planned but barely started.

Actually I've got a 3/4 finished repaint for a freeware deHavilland chippy that was a request that I'll get out soon too (for RACWA's VH-RWI).

Should make for some fantastic online multiplayer circuits, especially with Gizmo's HD "Air Australia" VH-IGX paint too. Not to mention the HD Mooney VH-SOM and Cessna 182RG VH-JDW. And the the standard def Carenado Mooney paints for the RACWA fleet also over at www.aussiex.org

So watch this space..

Archived