MYTRAFFIC X AI trafic dissapears after landing at military bases

hendrik357

Hi,

I very recently installed the orbx PNW Blue on my desk top which is a coreI7 and is a windows7 and 64 bit. I am also using MYTRAFFIC X for the AI Traffic.

Before I installed the PNW scenery I used the uninstaller to remove the PNW Demo. I noticed after running the uninstaller for the demo that all of the KHQM airport was still intact and working properly, nothing seem to be missing or blacked out. I them proceeded to install the PNW Blue scenery ,after installation I got a message    WINDOWS CANNOT FIND C:\PROGRAM FILES(x86)\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATORXORBX\SCRIPT\FTXCENTRAL.EXE. After this I tried to open the FTXCentral and it worked with no problem. I was able to activate the North West scenery.

My next step, I installed the scenery for Skagit reional are(KBVS). After installing this scenery I checked to make sure everything was in good functioning order which all seemed very well. Next I installed the scenery for Anacortes(74S) After this installing I went for a flight around the area and all seemed well until I flew over KNUW the naval base on Whidby Island. There I noticed that there was AI traffic going to and from the airbase but after landing the planes became invisible.  I noticed the same thing over at the  McChord Airforce(KTCM). It is like the planes are at the base but only become visible on take off or after landing. Something else I have noticed, at these air bases there are no grease marks on the ground where the planes normally set after parking. All civilian airports have there normal traffic.

At this point I have not installed the latest object library as I was wanted to finish with any scenery installation and make sure all was working well before I proceeded .

On one other note I noticed at the bridge over Deseption  pass has a separation in the middle and the AI car traffic go up the side of the hill.

Thanks , Dan Culver

Sorry I forgot to add myorder number in my post, here they are    Order id: #17669\

Order id:   #108655

These numbers are for the PNW Blue , Anacortes, and Skagit regional packages.           Thanks, Dan Culver

Archived