FTX Central strange after installing NRM - 2 FTX Global icons

aplatte

Hi,

After installing and patching NRM (NA Blue Northen Rocky Mountains) my FTX Central looks strange, since now I have 2 FTX Global icons, and the checkboxes for Hybrid mode and Vector Road Lights have dissappeared. All was working OK untill I installed NRM.

If I recall correctly, this is what I installed, in the following order:

1. FTX Global

2. FTX Global patch 1.10

3. NA Blue Pacific Northwest

4. NA Blue Pacific Northwest Patch 005

5. ORBX Libraries 130909

6. Some ORBX freeware airports: CA CBB7 1.0, CA CEJ4 2.0, CA CEN4 2.1, FS BOB, US 2S1 1.1, US 7WA3 1.0, US KHQM 1.0, US Portland 1.0

7. ORBX Libraries 130927

8. FTX Global Freeware airpots NA Pack 1 & NA Pack2

9. FTX AI Traffic NA 1.00 Base Pack and 1.10 patch

10. FTX AI Traffic AU 4.00 Base Pack and 4.10 patch

(until this point, everything was working fine)

11. NA Blue Northen Rocky Mountains (NRM)

12. NRM patches 001, 002 and 003

(after this point I started experiencing problems)

13. Reapplied FTX Global patch 1.10

14. Reapplied ORBX Libraries 130927

Appart from the dual FTX global icons and the missing checkboxes, I've experienced strange behaviour at CBR2 (ground rwy at terrain level but my aircraft falling a few feet below terrain level, over a paved rwy) and other NRM airports (rwy floating a few feet over the terrain level).

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

Order numbers: FTX Global: FSS0227564, NA Blue Pacific NW FSS0235965, NA Blue Northen Rocky Mountains: FSS0238580

Hi,

reapplying the Orbx libraries should solve this issue, many people have come across it before and by reinstalling the ORBXLIBS it should fix itself.

As for your problems in NRM, did you make sure that you had FTX Central set to North America before installing the NRM patches 001, 002 and 003?

Thank you, Misha.

As for your problems in NRM, did you make sure that you had FTX Central set to North America before installing the NRM patches 001, 002 and 003?

Yes, I did. It was clearly stated near the download links. What I'm doubting is if I did so before installing NRM base pack.

I'll try reapplying Orbx libraries again. Since I already did this, how should I set FTX global before reapplying?

Thanks again.

Adrian

Archived