FTX Global & Trees on Ramp/Taxiway at UTX Airport

HondaJet

I was flying out of CYZD today with Global on and found trees in my taxiway and then searched around the airport and found more trees on the ramp in front of one of the hangers and covering a closed runway also.  Sitting on RWY 15 these trees are all off to the right side of the runway about 1/3 of the way down.   I can provide screenshots if it would help. 

I am running Win7, FSX Gold with UTX Canada, USA & Alaska.  Along with all of OBRX Northwest areas and Global.  One thing I found is that in my scenery library the ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1 & ORBX!OPNLC_BASE are priority 44 & 45 below a bunch of UT Alaska & Usa areas.  I don't know if this is normal but that is the way it all loaded when I let Global and UTX load themselves as far as priority.  UTX Canada was already loaded before I bought FTX Global and then UT Usa we installed after Global.  I did a test after I had "disabled" UTX Canada and the trees were no longer an issue so it is apparently a mismatch of Global & UTX Canada.

I did a search for this airport in your forums hoping this would already have an answer but found nothing so I hope you can help me with the way to fix this.

Thanks

Jerry

Archived