Holy England !

Nick_H

Hi all ! After a bit of advice. I cant post any pics at the moment because I'm not at home but I'll describe the prob.

A few days ago I was flying around the UK and I noticed at the odd point large holes in the ground.

I jumped quickly onto the BBC News website but couldn't see any reports of Asteroid impacts !!

Just downloaded the new Southampton today and in the middle of the motorway at the end of the runway is a huge hole.

Doesn't seem to bother the cars much as they just drop into it and then up the other side :-)

I have a pretty much identical install of FSX on my laptop and that's fine so I don't know what I've done to screw it up....

Anther odd thing happened. After the install of Southampton I had a message saying the dll.xml file was corrupt.

I was asked if I wanted it replacing and I said yes and when I opened it their was only one entry for Southampton flow tech ?

I did have a backup from earlier so I used that and copied the Southampton xml and pasted it onto the end of the dll.xml file.

Started FSX and didnt have any errors. Did a flight and it looked OK. Is their anything I should check to confirm things are OK ?

p.s. Southampton is really superb !

Sorry dont know why the dupe post. Can one be binned please. TA !

Archived