FTX Northern Ireland Problem

mickwilliams36

Hi,

After installing Northern Ireland I have encountered a strange problem. After starting a flight at Belfast City, I seem to have lots of cars and lighting poles on the pan.

If I set FTX Central to Global all is fine, but if I tick Hybrid mode I get this:

hyzCk.jpg

I have no other add-on sceneries for this area which might be interfering with FTX Ireland.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mick.

;

Uninstall reinstall of FTX NI?

Maybe disabling and then reenabling might have worked?

A

Yes...it was a uninstall/re-install of FTX NI.

I tried disabling then re enabling first, but no joy...it was still the same. All I did on the re-install was to make sure that I has FTX Global set to Global with Hybrid mode unticked. The first time I installed I'm not sure what it was set at.

• 4 months later...

Yes...it was a uninstall/re-install of FTX NI.

I tried disabling then re enabling first, but no joy...it was still the same. All I did on the re-install was to make sure that I has FTX Global set to Global with Hybrid mode unticked. The first time I installed I'm not sure what it was set at.

Hi mickwilliams36 I send you a pm.

I had the same problem. I tried the reinstall (wow uninstaller would be nice) but had no success same problem see below

maj5sy.jpg

Note MyTraffic (MyTrafficX version 5.4c) is above everything else. So after about 30 mins of testing (enabling & disabling different scenery) figured out "MyTraffic" is the problem.

dcxa0w.jpg

So my steps to fix this problem at Belfast City EGAC (I also had a problem at "Derry/LondonDerry/anything else they may call it" causing random crashes into buildings)

1. Under Options in menu bar > Scenery Library > Scenery Area and Priority I keep all addon airports at the top then FTX regions next.

2. Moved MyTraffic below and pressed ok.

3. After pressing ok waited till scenery reloaded.

4. No more car parks in the middle of Gates/"aircraft" parking but planes in the middle of car park (slap head, have a smoke and think)

5. Back to Scenery Library disable "MyTraffic" and press ok.

6. Back to Scenery Library enable "MyTraffic" and press ok.

7 All is good (to fix even quicker after step 2 change time from day to night or vice-versa)

So Iam thinking afcad file somewhere in MyTrafficX version 5.4c causing problems but I havent looked.

I dont normally post help stuff (as you could prob see from above) but i hope this helps someone.

Blindbat

Archived