Malignant server :-)

Dear Orbx Team

I would firstly like to tell you that I think your sceneries are amazing. With so few GB`s you make such great textures. And the frame rate is also good even at high settings. I find your scenery are very harmonious in color and the arrangement very aptly to the country.

eg. England:

KnfrD.jpg

qUOz.jpg

aF5Wn.jpg

Bravo and keep it up.

However, you cut a poor figure with your Demoware-section. Not about the freeware himselfe, but because of your servers. The UK server is not working (Ups! Google Chrome could not find ftx-cdn.asia), and the American server is viciously slow (7 kb / s). And this every time I try to download FTX Pacific northwest.

This is all not bad, I just wanted to let you know.

You have a stale copy of that page mate, the links you describe were replaced in July, I just checked on the page and those links are not in the code anymore so not sure why you are looking at such an old page (stale bookmark perhaps)

This kind of stuff happens all the time to me. Once again, God shows his index finger on his creation and laughs.

I will delete my bookmarks and'll try to download the software again. Thanks for help, JK

Nice set Codo, England look's great Orbx'ed as will the rest of Europe. With regards the Servers, I have never had a problem!

Thank you

Incredible. I have removed all bookmarks from Google Chrome, and now the servers run excelently. And the bookmarks of your homepage were not even there.

My apologies for the unnecessary allegations. Most computer errors are sitting 30 cm ahead of the screen.

And thanks for the patient and excellent support.

Archived