CYDB (not CYBD) in SAK with FTXG in Hybrid Mode

pilotjohn

I'm not having very good luck with hybrid mode and FTXG (immersion keeps getting disrupted). Not sure if this is yet another anomaly, but imagine to my surprise as I get close to landing that there seems to be no runway, just phantom runway lights. It's a little dark, but you can clearly see a lot of stuff is missing. Any fix for this?

5SnC4.jpg

Hi John,

I just tested on my end using Global with hybrid mode enabled. I did not have any phantom runway lights but the airport appears correct. The gravel runway is drawn using vectors beneath the ADE runway and it appears the same way in your screenshot.

Could you run a search of "CYDB" in your FSX directory? It should pull up the following files:

-ADE_FTX_SAK_CYDB.BGL

-ADE_FTX_SAK_CYDB_CVX.BGL

Any additional files may be the source of your mysterious runway lights

Hi John,

I just tested on my end using Global with hybrid mode enabled. I did not have any phantom runway lights but the airport appears correct. The gravel runway is drawn using vectors beneath the ADE runway and it appears the same way in your screenshot.

Could you run a search of "CYDB" in your FSX directory? It should pull up the following files:

-ADE_FTX_SAK_CYDB.BGL

-ADE_FTX_SAK_CYDB_CVX.BGL

Any additional files may be the source of your mysterious runway lights

Those are the only two that I find when I search for *cydb*. I also noticed that the lights don't appear when a load up at CYDB, but for yesterday's flight I was arriving from PAGK, so I don't know if scenery loading enroute somehow affects what is seen. 

Archived