NRM Patch 001 is not P3D aware

deetee

Hi guys,

What it says in the title... on a fresh download of NRM Patch 001.

I had to use the Migrator tool to make it think I had FSX so it would install.

Checked FTX P3D Central afterwards and it correctly showed NRM was patched to 001 so fingers crossed everything is OK.

I then turned off the Migrator tool and ran NRM Patch 002 which was P3D aware and worked fine.

Just so you know! ;)

Many thanks

Interesting....I just spent the last two day redownloading all the dual and separate p3d installers as well patches to ensure that I have all the p3d versions as most of mine were the original fsx only.

Glad you pointed this out.  I did find it a bit of miss match in the download links in my account...some installers were combined and stated so, some had two installers one for each, and some had shown as fsx but in fact were dual (because I had to check by attempting a reinstall).  Very annoying to spend such time and bandwidth to try to figure out what I needed and what I didn't to populate my p3d.

Update:

Just discovered why Orbx haven't updated their CRM SP1 installer...

In fact the CRM base pack has been updated to SP1 so you need to make sure you download the latest one from the FSS.

It doesn't help that the file name is still called "OrbxFTXNABlueNRM100.exe" even though it's SP1 !

Archived