Manual Instaltion Step Guide - needs attention...and the fix

PaulL01

Hi ORBX

Since for some reason I could not do an automatic install I had to do Manual and found it very frustrating as a crucial step seems to be missing in the illustrated guide, it is fine in the video however we all don't watch that since the steps seemed to be outlined right there in front of you:

Right after this step next step...

4) Uploading Your Code File (B)
Using the form above from an Internet connected PC, choose the location of the exported code file on your hard drive and click the Continue button.

Here is the problem, not shown is the next step to go to the website and click the link to validate and export your .fsk file, so that you can get your .fsc file, it is very simple but this step is missing from the guide.

Folks, if you are having trouble I would recommend to just watch the video until the step guide is corrected.

Hope this helps some of you.

Thanks again ORBX!

Paul

This is an issue for The FlightSim Store since it deals with the FSS wrapper system.

I have made a modification to that step you mentioned:

4) Uploading Your Code File (B)
Go to the Wrapper Validation page using an Internet connected PC, then using the form at the top of the page choose the location of the exported code file on your hard drive and click the Continue button.

Original Document: https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/653514-manual-validation-process-explained

This is an issue for The FlightSim Store since it deals with the FSS wrapper system.

I have made a modification to that step you mentioned:

4) Uploading Your Code File ( 8)

Go to the Wrapper Validation page using an Internet connected PC, then using the form at the top of the page choose the location of the exported code file on your hard drive and click the Continue button.

Original Document: https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/653514-manual-validation-process-explained

I'm sure this will help others and thanks for the reply I wasn't if I was correct of if anyone cared.

You guys must be swamped with questions etc.

Best regards,

Paul

Archived