FTX Global - EDDM (Aerosoft)

skyman

Missing textures (runways/taxiways/textures of buildings)

Hi all,

first of all everything looks great and I have made several Test flights in the Alps. For now without dx10 preview, because of the 

problem with the icons. I own EDDM from Aerosoft and there I'm missing the textures for the runways as well as the textures for the buildings (buildings are gray and runways are grass textures). I own Austria X with Salzburg City and enhanced airport. Both are looking great. As well as Insbruck from Aerosoft hasn't got problems. I tried to move EDDM above the default airports of Global, but this didn't help. Can another who owns EDDM (München) confirm this issue or tell me how I can fix this?

Regards,

Wolfgang

Wolfgang,  Having just tested (yes I forgot the patch for the new runway :lol:) I cannot find any problems with EDDM.  In my scenery library I have Aerosoft AFD at the top then directly below that I have Mega Airport Munich with looks like this in sim:

LXlPn.jpg

d5WGT.jpg

zegms.jpg

k6xDT.jpg

RHyZL.jpg

Hi Matt,

what were you meaning with the patch for the new runway? The third runway is still in planing status as far as I know :-)

Or are you fast forwarding FSX and fly of EDDM in the year 2020? ;-)

Regards,

Wolfgang

Archived