crash to desktop everytime i fly close to Inverness

Hi Guys,

like stated in the title..... Beautiful scenery, and never had any Problems, everything works just fine....... BUT, i noticed everytime i try to fly over or close to Inverness FSX crashes. i now tried it several times to see if it really relates to that specific Location.

And it seems it does.

Any hints? or maybe somebody with a solution?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Hi Paul;

I just have ORBX stuff, all of it, all the libraries and all the patches, and all addons, and i fly with carenado aircraft only, so nothing Special or Frame heavy.

It just says Flight Sim had to shut down due to a fatal error. and then it restarts FSX again, everything works again, until i try to fly over Inverness again, then same Story. i do hav a similar error in FTX NA near Anacortes, when i had OZx NA installed.

Dan

After a few simple tests like Paul says...if no joy...then take a look at your event errors to see what type it might be and also do you have a new version of FSUIPC that will trap some types of errors as you may know.

Perhaps other users can check out the area to see if they can replicate.  And does it happen exactly at the same location?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 2189,

I can not confirm that.

Start from Wick with Standard Chessna Glasscockpit (Garmin), the whole time the Task-Manager shows RAM 2,3/8,0 GB (28%)

19.2 ml before Inverness 2,3/8,0 GB (29%)

3.5 ml before Inverness 2,4/8,0 GB (30%)

Landing on the 05 in Inverness 2,5/8,0 GB (31%)

Sorry, but your problem is not Scotland, not Inverness

@psk2449: this is a problem with Inverness and not with Tasmania. This is certainly a different site.

Cheers. Friedi.

Archived