Problems with ILS landing in Newcastle

Chris0410

Hello!

I have England, Wales and Scottland installed and the region is activated in FTX Central. When landing in Newcastle (EGNT) on runway 25 with ILS, frequency 111.5, I can catch the localizer and later in the glideslope. But in the end, the ILS leads me to the left of the runway, so that all wheels are off the track. This happens with different aircrafts (Airbus Xtended, Majestic Dash, PDDG 737 NG)

Any Idea what is wron or what I am doing wrong?

Strange: When looking at Flight Simm Commander during the flight, I can clearly see the ILS Arrows. But I can also see, the in the very last part of the Approach the plane goes to the left side, so you can see the Problem even on the Flight Sim Commander Map.

Many thanks, meanwhile I will crosscheck the Problem against the Standard scenery.

I think you can stop your investigation. After switching to standard scenery, doing one testflight, switching back to FTX Europe the problem disappeared. Did 3 testflights ILS RW 25 to Newscastle without any problems. So I guess, there was something wrong on my system.

Please mark the thread as answered. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Archived