New Install Old Computer

MarkFlorida

(new to the forums.  ...first post)

Just starting the weekend.  I bought (download) PNW and several ORBX US airports from the FlightSim Store.

I have not yet installed any.  My new & improved computer should arrive in about a week.  At that point, I'll be re-installing everything onto the new machine.

Of course, I'm anxious to try PNW with a few airports this weekend, knowing full well it will need to be re-installed in a week or so.

Question:

Can I install (validate), then re-install/validate again on the new machine?  I could (if I were more patient) just wait for the new machine, but weekends are precious flying time.

Will validating twice cause any problems?  I'll only be using the products on the new system once it arrives.

Thank you.

And a very happy welcome to you, my friend. (hope that your PC isnt to HOT there in Florida).

The answer to your Quistionns is:...OUPS ..I am not alould to answer.

You have to give the ORBX-Forum, your code/numberes for the purchase.

:ph34r:  i know the answer :ph34r:  ::) , and i wount tell any one, beacourse its a secret  8)  .

Also: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Kind regards

Henrik

Thank you for the reminder, Henrik!

I got them all at once this morning and am itching to install, at least PNW and a single airport, on my current system.  I just don't want to take away an activation if there are only a few available.

Hope I did the sig correctly.

And yes, we (not our computers) are mostly liquid-cooled here in Florida.

Thank you for the reminder, Henrik!

I got them all at once this morning and am itching to install, at least PNW and a single airport, on my current system.  I just don't want to take away an activation if there are only a few available.

Hope I did the sig correctly.

And yes, we (not our computers) are mostly liquid-cooled here in Florida.

Please mark this topic as closed or answered.  Thanks.

Archived