CBB7 lodge area...

Hi,

this might be a dumb question but here it goes. Is there a way to get to the lodge área with a AC? I tried getting over the bridge by the dirt road at the end of the runway but crashed every time.

It´s no issue for me, just wanted to see the rest of this beautiful work close up, but all I can do is get a airial view which is fine too!  The seabase is awesome btw!

Again, thank you Gordon for such a fine scenery and a challange too! Gotta really watch your step on this one with my Lancair Legacy, step on the breaks and get some power going before running down the field otherwise your gonna eat some pines for a snack :-*

Thank you!

Best regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I would recommend to disable the crash detection and then you should be able to roll over the bridge to the other part of the scenery! You can also use “BOB†(downloadable from the freeware area of the ORBX homepage) or one of the vehicles that are available as add-ons. I particularly like the amphibian vehicles from Return-to-misty-moorings. Big fun! You can find them here: http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/cirp/#e (under CIRP Land operations).

By the way: If you enjoy the remoteness of Tipella check out the return to misty moorings page for what they have to offer. It is just great!

I hope that helps,

Till

I made it across the little bridge, by going very slowly. But i got tangled up in the trees a short ways beyond the bridge. So I took out my virtual chainsaw (ie: turned off crash detection) and motored right on through. I did manage to scare one of the natives...

an2_tipella_02.jpg

Don, over at BushPounders, wants to know if there's a paint kit available for the squirrel. He says it would make a pretty convincing skunk...

Thanks guys.

The road is actually just a logging road, but a lot of the guys want to taxi. Knock yourselves out...no rules. Turn off crash protection....UR good to go.

"Bob" is definitely the best way to explore Tipella. Be sure to take him out on the water and listen to the water on the hull...pretty trick. He's free too.

I designed CBB7 to be explored on foot and by water...lots of little goodies around that you would miss from the cockpit.

BTW that shot of the An-2 and Mr. Squirrel had me busting up.

Thanks guys!

Thanks DocBird, the Hana and Gator Bait are way cool! Loving it all over Tipella ::)

A great way indeed to explore Gordon´s wonderful work! Kudos again Gordon, I would tell you this all day long LOL!

Oh, btw the Anotov is allready on my list for next week since I first saw it! Nice pic indeed!

Best regards,

Mike

and just to show...

TPa22_zpsbf10d8c5.jpg

TPa15_zps50b16e75.jpg

Archived