Libraries for Scotland

BeaverDriver

Good morning and congrats on your new release! I'm looking forward to getting in and flying it (in about 5 minutes :)).

Quick question - Typically after an installation I go get the last library set released and install it after the scenery. In the Readme for the Scotland Installation package, it said that there was a library included with it. The date it gave was later than the date of the last library set I see on your site (130504 is what's on your site). Am I correct in assuming that the scenery package for Scotland installed a later library set and that I should NOT re-install 130504? The 130504 was installed previously when it first was released.

Thanks very much and good luck with the new package.

Glenn

BTW downloaded and installed Scotland and _then_ downloaded and installed the UK and WLS patches.  To be safe, I reinstalled Scotland a second time, as I wasn't sure whether installing the UK and WLS patches might have overwritten the latest ORBX Library included with Scotland......?

Only a short-term issue if one at all, but you might want to put a Public Service Announcement up about this in case it _is_ any kind of issue until you get latest ORBXLIBs stuff released separately.

Best,

Steven

Archived