ORBX OG39 Elevated Runway and Rivers problem.

George Galloway

I've installed and added the correct scenery all how it says to in the scenery manual yet I have a number of problems.

The buildings and rocks around the area appear to be snowy despite there being no snow around (this may just be the saved flight)

But the most annoying issue that I have and can't find anything already posted about is the elevated runways around the area. Firstly, the river at longview ranch is raised and angled in an impossible way where it is higher than the runway. Just the same, the runway as Lands Inn ranch is completely elevated. The buildings and everything are raised up with a perfect border. Midway down the runway, the scenery decides to suddenly not be raised and dips down on a 50 degree sharp angle then running flat for another 30 meters before raising up again. Destroying any plane that falls down it upon landing. Perhaps I need to remove some files? Please help!

Hi George,

For support queries please add your order number(s) to your sig. Follow this link for further info on how to do that: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

With regard to your OG39 problem it'd be helpful if you could post a couple of screenshots showing the problem. Have you installed the required FTX Central Rocky Mountains region?

Cheers,

Greg

Archived