Getting Support access [Install stops at FTXCentral]

John Pearce

So I have purchased 3 products (FSShop 483971.) The install stops at FTX Central, because its looking for a backup file that doesn't exist. I've followed the video to validate my Forum registration, and I've logged in, but I can't start a new topic on the support forum. Clearly I'm missing something. Help!!   John Pearce

Thanks Ian. Loaded North Island first, and got a stop part way through A pop-up saying it couldn't find a ".../backup" folder inside the Obyx folder.  I confirmed the file didn't exist there. Tried again from the start, and this time selected "Continue" in the popup, and it repeated a couple of times and then appeared to instal.

Went on this morning to instal South Island & Milford OK. No popups. Tested them OK. Then reinstalled North Island, and this time it went smoothly. Checked again an the backup files now exist. Tested North Island briefly, and it appears to load OK.

It seems as if the first NI install stopped because it hadn't created the backup folder, and the SI install did create it, so the NI one could proceed. Weird.

But so far it seems to work. So thanks for your patience.

John Pearce

PS Wanaka looks amazing.

Archived