No taxiline / taxiway lighting! Please help! [YMML and Others]

virginblue190

Hey guys,

Just re posting my last topic so I can add purchase information order numbers ECT.

So I have orbx Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra and Cairns installed.....

The problem - At night time, I use The ENB Series so nights are basically pitch black.

Last night I was flying into ORBX Brisbane, it was around 9.00PM it was a pitch black night, my landing lights illuminated the runway centre line, everything looked fine until I went to turn of the runway onto the taxiways, I couldn't see the taxiway centre line. There was no taxiline centre line lighting at all. So I restarted my computer to see If the problem had disapeared. It was still there, there was runway lighting, there was bay lighting ( at the gates ) but as soon as you where to taxi you couldn't at night as there was no taxiway lights / taxiline lights. I had the FTX NIGHT on is well.

So I went to ORBX YMML to see if the problem was there is well! And yes it was, now there isn't any runway centre line lights or taxiway / taxiline lights. I then went to Canberra and also cairns! Canberra was the same as Melbourne. No runway centre line lights and taxiway / taxiline lights.

I went to cairns. And it was the same. It had no runway centre line lights and yep your guessed it..... No taxiway / taxiline lights Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I then went onto my other addon - CLS KINGSFORD SMITH INTL ( SYDNEY AIRPORT )

Here I found everything was okay, it was how a airport was suppost to look at night, lights everywhere.

I then went onto just the default Adelaide, everything was normal .

I went to Max Krause Gold Coast And everything was normal there too.

I then went back to ORBX brisbane and the problem was there once again!!!!! So it seemed to only be the ORBX scenery.

I really need to find what the problem is as with out taxiway / taxiline lights I can't fly at night.

If any one has any suggestions to why this is happening please feel free to comment.

The ORBX runways you mention are all custom surfaces, not FSX default runways. They may well interact with your ENB settings in a different way.

The first question: have you tested this without ENB enabled (ie default shaders)

In order to work out whether what you are seeing is normal, I think we'll need to see a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Gday ian,

firstly would just to say that i had too make a new account as my old ( virginblue190 ) would not let me into the Forum. So its me Jason

I have some screenshots for you,

as you can see in the below there are no taxiway /taxiline and also runway lighting.

I took of ENB series and still the problem occured. really want to resolve this problem

Regards Jason

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Ian and once again thanks for replying!

It's not just melbourne! It's all my ORBX airports! As I said first! The other addon scenery I have works fine, it's just ORBX! Perhaps I should uninstall ORBX and try reinstalling again! Should I give that a go?

AND the only patch I have installed is for YBBN. And that was fine, no problems!

Very frustrating as the orbx airports are absolutely amazing!! I can still fly at day but night just becomes 80% harder!!

Jason

Hey Ian,

So I did a complete reinstall and it kinda worked!

At Melbourne I now have taxiway / taxiline lights the only thing is the runway does not have lights down the centre line......

At brisbane - It's the same, no taxiline / taxiway lights until about halfway down runway 01/19 wheeee taxiline lights appear!!

I'm very confused aha

Archived