No People Flow for US PNW

Jerbob

Howdy!

I've been through all six pages of the posted, related topics but haven't seen an answer that's worked for me. Here's what I've done:

Downloaded the US PNW software (Order number from FlightSim Store: FSS0205206)

Added the most recent libraries option from Orbx.

Made sure the Advanced Animations box was tagged.

Pushed the sliders to max for display/graphics.

Selected and applied the North America option..

Most recently I used an airport (Bowerman?) in Washington state and saw people moving, but that was the only one (same one offered in free trial) that has had any People Flow. PDX, SeaTac, Sitka...no flow.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

System: GeForce GT 430 graphics card, 4G RAM, new ASUS motherboard with Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz, FSX and Acceleration.

No PNW airports have PeopleFlow. They are the older regions and the upgraded airports do not include PF like the New Zealand ones do. The only reason you are seeing them at Bowerman is because Bowerman is a seperate package that includes PF.

Yikes! One of the main reasons I bought the PNW package was for People Flow. Somehow I thought I read that it was part of the deal. Well, the scenery is great. I stand enlightened and disappointed. So this means to get PF I have to buy PNW airports with it. Thanks, Misha, for the clarification!

Hey jerbob,

With Instant Scenery you can add People Flow to any PNW airport you want as the PF library is included whenever you buy a region or airport. You can add as many folks, and where ever you want. It just wasn't available when PNW was released. The later payware airports do include people but in some cases the latest versions.

Cheers, Neil

• 7 months later...

Hi Neil,

Wow, I didn't see your post until tonight (Nov 15)!  I'm gathering that I can buy Instant Scenery and then incorporate it into my current PNW. I'll look at the products section for Instant Scenery. 

Thanks so much.  You guys are great!

Archived