Updates?

Matt_B_1978

I own SP4, Coffs Harbour and Brisbane sceneries from you guys. Just wondering if there are any updates for any of them, or if you can tell me what the most up-to-date version of those products is? Also, while I love the Brisbane scenery, it just about brings my PC to its knees and I don't have the sliders maxed-out and I don't have many of the options checked in the YBBN control panel. Ideas, or updates would be appreciated to make it run better...

Thanks,

Matthew

Most recent regions / patches are here:

http://www.fullterra...om/support.html

You can check your products against the available downloads to see if anything needs updating.

With regard to YBBN performance. It is a very detailed airport. Without knowing exactly what you have set it is going to be difficult to offer advice.

If you are willing to do it, the most obvious suggestion I can make (assuming you have the options unchecked and still want better performance) is to overclock your CPU +/- memory.

Most recent regions / patches are here:

http://www.fullterra...om/support.html

You can check your products against the available downloads to see if anything needs updating.

With regard to YBBN performance. It is a very detailed airport. Without knowing exactly what you have set it is going to be difficult to offer advice.

If you are willing to do it, the most obvious suggestion I can make (assuming you have the options unchecked and still want better performance) is to overclock your CPU +/- memory.

Unfortunately, I have a Dell PC and so I believe that it's virtually impossible to overclock the CPU on these machines. I'll upload my options, etc for FSX and FTX later today.

Archived