FTX EU ENGLAND - Birmingham Airport

colhill

Order # 191859

The airport buildings do not seem to be placed where they should be. Airport traffic is moving through buildings, Blast barriers are placed against buildings.

I do not have any traffic add-ons and yet there are static aircraft and the FSX AI aircraft are parked inside buildings and right next to the static aircraft.

I did have traffic X a long time ago and deleted it from FSX. This is the first time I have seen so many static aircraft at an airport.

This seems to be the only airport that I am having these problems.

As i understand, You only have FTX EU England installt, so you must go to: FTX Central(shortcut) on your Desktop screen and chance location from Deafault FSX to EU, before you can use this addon.

And remember to install, first patch and the newest library.(follow the roules/instruks on that one, always).

Henrik

Thank you for the reply.

I do have EU set in FTX Central. As I said, this seems to be the only airport where I am having this problem. I have also downloaded and installed the first patch.

I have attached a picture I took which shows the mixture of buildings and static aircraft right next to FSX AI aircraft. Parked inbetween the buildings is another aircraft.

Colin

Posted Image

Hey Colin.

Great picture, but its really difficoult to see those jets/planes in some buildings your are talking about.

I havent be in Birgmingham (cant be al plases) yet (i am installing Whales and 4 airp. at the moment).

But if the problem continue, you have to ask in : ORBx Supporet forum.

Best regards

Henrik

Hi Colin,

I think what you're seeing is a combination of our EGBB airport and some other version together. Our EGBB is accurate but not as highly detailed as I see in your screenshot. Please also note we have no static aircraft at EGBB.

Cheers, Neil

Thank you Henrik and Neil for your replies.

I decided to go into my scenery library and see if I could see if I had any scenery for Birmingham. I found that some time ago, I had installed the UK2000 scenery for Birmingham and the 2 sceneries were obviously in conflict with each other.

I have unticked the UK2000 scenery and all is fine now,

Cheers,

Colin

Archived