Texture PB

Kamanba

Hi Guys

I have ORBX ENG + NRM CRM PNW ketchikan just to name a few..... but they screwed up my textures around Sharm el sheikh however when i revert back to defaut in FTX central, all is fine. cant add a picture i dt know how to do it .

1-Was thinking about reinstalling , but dt know how to do it.

2-whats really annoying is that i cant have America and Europe active simultaneously... thats really annoying

Thank you

order number eu 204061

Hi,

When you are outside of a FTX region you need to revert back to Default and "Sharm el sheikh" is way outside those regions.

1. a reinstall wont change anything

2. we are looking at having all regions active at once but no time frame for when it will be possible.

Paul

OK, firt of all if you are really concerned about this pb have. Look at this : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/59578-problems-after-installing-orbx-uk/

Second, i think the Team should have said clearly that the orbx england i not compatible with some products like aerooft for instance....

Third, i honestly cant wait hours to get a single answer everytime so i ll uninstll England and wait til you guys fix this pb...., SO, could you tell me how to get id of ORBX ENG without screwing my textures please ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived