ORBX ENG install problem

Dart15

Order #FSS0201271

I have today d/l and attempted to install (3 times) Orbx ENG. (Orbx SINZ and NINZ are already installed as is FTX AI).

On the first occasion I omitted to select 'default' within FTX Central (Oceania was selected). I rectified this prior to the second and third attempts. All other programs and Norton Internet Security were closed.

The installer 'appears' to run without issue following unwrapping, however, upon finishing (after no sign of further activity) there is no evidence of install. No additional region in FTX Central, no documentation... and nothing in the FTX scenery library!

I could do with some help please!!

Hi Dart15,

when you try installing where does it say its installing to (what folder) and does it match where FSX is installed, also do you have enough room on the hard drive for it to install?

Paul

Gidday Paul - and thanks; I think you have nailed it. It was installing to the the correct location but I had not thought to check the available space! Only 442MB remaining free space!! Oh dear... :( Just as an aside, shouldn't it have alerted me if there was insufficient room for the install?

Thanks again..

Archived