EGKA Shoreham Airport

Sinamuab

I have a problem with the small textures that represent the crosses on top of the spires.

Posted Image

Other transparent textures at the airport display correctly.

My next point isn't a support problem, just an observation.

The line of tall trees that follows Steyning road and the one up the middle of the field should really be no more than a hedge row.

What is there just looks 'wrong'.

Posted Image

Hi,

Will get the modellers to fix that texture.

I will see what about making the trees a lot smaller along there.

On a different note, please cycle FTX Central to "Default" then back to "Europe" this will fix the small winter tree from showing up in summer as shown in your first pic.

Paul

Hi: I am a newcomer, so please bear with me. I have a similar problem with the runway/taxiway lights, large black squares surrounding them. If you could fix that, or point me in the right direction I should be delighted. Stapleford airport is well nigh perfect, just as I remember it from visits a few years ago.

Hi: I am a newcomer, so please bear with me. I have a similar problem with the runway/taxiway lights, large black squares surrounding them. If you could fix that, or point me in the right direction I should be delighted. Stapleford airport is well nigh perfect, just as I remember it from visits a few years ago.

Hi,

Please add your order number to your sig as per the rules http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/ and start your own topic otherwise thing can get confusing.

Paul

Archived