Orbx Australia

mikee

Hello Mike!

I don't think so.

But to be 200% sure, maybe ask at the Payware Support Forum here as well.

Happy flying my friend!

Christoph

Thank you Christoph, i have already ask at the Payware Support Forum, and i am waiting for their reply! Happy flying to you as well my friend ::)

Hello, i have just purchased OrbxFTXAUSP4200 (download version). Do i have to run the patch ( FTXAUSP4.002.PATCH) as well?

Thank you , Mike.

I am about to buy (after next payday!) the AU SP4 download. So here's my twopenneth.

I would install the 4.002 patch. It states that this is a cumulative patch after SP 4.00. Install that, then the Libraries.

I think its a case of always install the latest patches, since the original download doesn't always have them included.

Cheers.

David.

I am about to buy (after next payday!) the AU SP4 download. So here's my twopenneth.

I would install the 4.002 patch. It states that this is a cumulative patch after SP 4.00. Install that, then the Libraries.

I think its a case of always install the latest patches, since the original download doesn't always have them included.

Cheers.

David.

Thank you david. I think you are absolutely right and i will go ahead and install the service pack. At least you are lucky, you get to buy AU SP4 download version , "half price"....

Archived