Mt. Beauty in a C152

Guest Private-Cowboy

Guest Private-Cowboy

Hi there,

just wanna share a few shots I took during my relaxation flight after work...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It got a bit scary sometimges to get over those 5000feet mountain ranges but we made it.  ;D

I love that paint, it's very well done. Great work! You're working on other repaints for VH-152s?

Hey PC thanks for the kind words :)

Im sure i'll get to doing a few more Oz paints for the C152II as shes a great plane

next up i was going to do have a look at doing VH-CYI

but i'll have to more the reg number down from the tail due to the strange way carenado have UV mapped some areas of the plane,i'll throw a few shots up when shes ready should be a day or 2

laters

Steve

Hey PC

Sure NP i can have a look at doing those schemes for you guys they look like they should fit within the limites of the UV map all though i may have to move the Reg on the VH-IGX to the tail as it wont mirror correctly where it is atm

give me a day or 2 to get around to then and i'll post a heads up when there ready

Cheers

Steve

Hey PC

Sure NP i can have a look at doing those schemes for you guys they look like they should fit within the limites of the UV map all though i may have to move the Reg on the VH-IGX to the tail as it wont mirror correctly where it is atm

give me a day or 2 to get around to then and i'll post a heads up when there ready

Cheers

Steve

VH-IGX would be great! The tails are cool on the Air Australia planes.

Could I suggest that any requests for, or dibs on repaints also be posted at the www.aussiex.org forums?  see: http://aussiex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=580 .Thanks to Jaykae there is already a system in place there whereby you can "reserve" a repaint. With a plane as popular as this C152, that might be the safest way to avoid 2 people simultaneously working on the same paint... I'm sure many already know of this feature, but just in case, it would be a good way of avoiding frustration and tears..

Cheers, Steve

hey there i learned to fly in these at air australia ,great aircraft better instuctors, chuck and the crew were very professional.i can personally recomend

them. Also there is BEZ which is exactly the same as IGY but with a few more radios n auto pilot. nice pics sqeeker keep em comin. 8)

Archived