Elevation Issues at S43 Harvey Field

Lawgiver

Hello Everyone,

I am having several issues with Harvey Field the largest being the elevation. The center of the field appears to be lower than the perimeter. I have included screens below. I have attempted various fixes found here on the forums with negative results. A posting by Heiko Glatthorn suggests checking the ADE_FTX_PNW_S43_elevation_adjustment.BGL (no OFF extension) with FTX Central set to NA. The OFF extension was not present in my files. I have also validated the scenery cfg. file as well. I have also tried reinstalling the NA patches .004, .004a. Cycling FTX central back and forth and selecting, deselecting options in the control panel also did not work. The AI aircraft float in their parking positions as well as float down the taxiway/runway. All do to the elevation issue I am sure. There are two guys working on an empty space. According to the screens on the product page there is supposed to be a small helo in that position they are working on. Lastly, I came across a posting mentioning a pool party as part of the scenery. There is supposedly an option to select/deselect in the S43 control panel. There is no such entry in my control panel. All I have is a girl sitting on the edge of the pool. That's it. That's enough I guess. I have spent hours tonight trying to figure this out with no luck. Any help in getting the scenery right would be GREATLY appreciated. One thing I don't understand is in one of the screens you can see at the end of runway, the vehicle traffic all follow the dip in the roadway and then go back up the other side. Why wouldn't they float over this part of the road the same way the AI planes float over the taxiway and runway? Thanks for your time I appreciate it. NOTE: The latest libraries were installed last as well.

Regards,

Rob

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived