just 5

lthendrix

caloundra,avalon, canberra,jandakot and ketchican., my discovery of ftx just over 2 years past was a great milestone in my flight sim story and I am proud to say I own all airports and scenery now except the previous mentioned 5 airports. I know I could live without them. I may need a little coaxing from fellow enthusiasts to open my wallet . So if you own one of the aforementioned convince me why I need to be doing circuits at these airports. ! for instance ......if you already own essedon ymml 2 and moorabin you have to get avalon as they are all in the same Melbourne area ect ect. please convince me .

well folks .... seems I did not need your help after all. ! I talked myself into it. !! And can say proudly I own everything Orbx has made. freeware and payware.

I have spent some money but I know it goes to a great group of talented people. so thanx to Adrian from flight sim store for always coming through with my purchases to the other side of the globe and thanx to JV and the group for the wonderful artwork. I faithfully await the next release !!!

yours truly , a serious flight sim addict !

Archived