Hello, I would dearly love to experience the rockies with fsx but flightsim store will not release the product which i have paid for or answer my emails, Can somebody give me a tip on resolving this problem as i also want to buy other scenery from orbx but i do not know what to do.

Having downloaded the free demo from orbx i am really keen on expanding my scenery.

Kind regards

Tony Blackwell

Oxford, England

Hello my pc doesnt allow me to access youtube.

Orbx has done a great job on the scenery I have a good bit of it I would be great to see my home town of Stawell in Victoria Australia a bit more detailed sometime we have a goldmine that has been running for years and also the Airport has had an upgrade with new aprons and new hangers for aircraft parking it is also a fire bomber base and close to the Grampians which is a busy tourist place.I nocticed that there are no sheds or hangers at all in default and Orbx scenery.

Stawell is home to the worlds richest foot race the Easter Gift and often has a lot of visitors come in by private planes and the airport can land small jets. Our Hospital has a helipad as well of which the Air Ambulance chopper comes in fairly often. Another Airport I would like to see done by orbx some time is Kingsford Smith YSSY. Keep up the great work . ::)