French Navy Dassault Rafale M Freeware

amentiba

Hi all,

The french Navy fighter Rafale M is available in freeware (beware : other version than RafaleX payware by Rollus13).

link Rafale M megaupload : http://www.frenchair...request.php?229

No cockpit for the moment, the author recommands to take a HUD freeware on AVSIM : jelair-fsx_hud2010_jets20100302.zip

You can also try to merge the F/A 18 cockpit with this process i try to translate Posted Image

1- copy the file FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\FA-18\Model\FA-18_Interior.MDL to the folder FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Rafale M 3x1275litres\model

2- copy all textures from \FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\FA-18\Texture to \FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Rafale M 3x1275litres\texture . Beware, do not replace the doubles!!!

3- copy the file panel.cfg from \FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\FA-18\Panel to \FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Rafale M 3x1275litres\Panel . Replace the file.

4- add this line to the file model.cfg in \FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Rafale M 3x1275litres\model : interior=FA-18_Interior

Posted Image

normally it's forbiden to "touch" to the rollus product (readme notes). For now, as it is personal use, i think nobody will check ;)

But : i don't know how to merge it...

Otherwise there is the payware Rafale by rollus on simmarket...

I merged the Acceleration F/A-18 VC and it works great

Any way to get rid of the red nav light below the front landing gear-the one that is "floating" in space....?

Rick

Still in investigation on some other forums, if i get the solution, i will publish it here ;)

Archived