Flightplans at Sydney

Jonny D

Not sure if it's just me, I am noticing all the international carriers at Brissie International, but when I was in Sydney, the International terminal was full of domestic planes ?? I did have VOZ AI working unsuccesfully (I lost all my AI planes when I installed it a few months back) now thanks to FTX I have planes back again..just not sure about the flightplans..maybe they are in conflict with ones I already had ?

Jonny,

This is probably becuase of the Afcad. I'm guessing you have the default YSSY Afcad and so there are no parking codes assigned to it so the aircraft won't park where they should be. I'm pretty sure there is an updated Afcad for sydney. Have a look on Avsim and search for it or maybe someone else can point you in the right directions  ;)

Cheers

Hugh

If the correct parking codes are not in the afcad then the aircraft will park anywhere there is a free space.

Check out Ray Smith on Avsim, he has altered the afcads for the major airports in Australia, New Zealand and some European airports, default airports only.

He has also activated the second runway at these airports which also helps with congested traffic.

Archived