lancair into the sunset

twinpete

hey everyone, my first posting here, hope i will do everything right! i have been enjoying orbx scenery for a while now and already filled my picture blog with 300+ snapshots, but i thought i could just share some of the nicer ones here too!

hope the images work, took the links directly from my blog... enjoy!

this was a short trip from 3w5 to the (default pnw) orcas island with the lancair with dramatic lightning settings :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A beautiful set mate, welcome to the forums! Some fantastic skies to be seen there.

Just one thing, it might be worth saving your images as .jpg's instead of .png's and degrading the quality somewhat. Something like 90% quality has an unnoticeable degradation. The reason being filesize - those around here with slower connections will thank you for it! Whilst you're not posting monster 8MB .bmp's the shots here still tip over 1.7MB rather than the 0.2MB a 90% jpg would have. Not being critical, just trying to help out :)

Cheers,

Derek

thanks for the feedback :) glad to share them.

filesize... d'oh.. you are right... i switched to PNGs because blogger degraded my JPGs automatically after uploading, making them look really bad. mh... i have to try the file hosting which is mentioned in the sticky above. will work on that!

it seems that it is not possible to edit the main post... :/ i am trying to convert my whole gallery to JPGs now, which will break the images i posted. maybe a mod can edit the new ones in there, if i put them in another reply down here?

i have to apologize for triple posting in my own thread... but this will be the last...

new proper small filesized JPG pictures! (if a moderator would be so kind to edit my initial post, if possible?thankyou!) from now on more PNG pictures for my screenshots! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived