First flight T38

alan2

I bought this because I love their C310 (Milviz). The first flight of the Northrop T38 trainer.

Apparently the flight model is about the best it could be with hundreds of hours gone into it by T38 pilots. At this stage I wouldnt have a clue as Im still searching for some of the switches etc. Learning on the fly !..Im still in the air and yet to land . A quick fly manual and a 240 page POH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Franc..built by Milviz. Maybe its not released yet ? ..but owners of the C310 are offered a discount for a limited time atm. It used the Flight 1 wrapper , so over there I guess.

Hi Karol, you might like it . I tried the landing and I stalled ! :mellow: ...but I am consoled with some words from the manual...

The hardest thing about flying this aircraft is landing it properly. Real world pilot students can take 15 or more sorties to get it right. This is after some 80â€90 hours in Primary.

Im not really a jet jockey but I do own the L39 and the VRS F18 and now this one . Thats maybe enough but I'll have to say that this one is growing on me. There is something about Milviz thats nice. I feel their graphics could be tweaked just a little bit ( especially outside) but somehow their aircraft have soul or a great charactor.

Heres some panel pics ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Franc..built by Milviz. Maybe its not released yet ? ..but owners of the C310 are offered a discount for a limited time atm. It used the Flight 1 wrapper , so over there I guess.

Hi Karol, you might like it . I tried the landing and I stalled ! :mellow: ...but I am consoled with some words from the manual...

The hardest thing about flying this aircraft is landing it properly. Real world pilot students can take 15 or more sorties to get it right. This is after some 80â€90 hours in Primary.

Im not really a jet jockey but I do own the L39 and the VRS F18 and now this one . Thats maybe enough but I'll have to say that this one is growing on me. There is something about Milviz thats nice. I feel their graphics could be tweaked just a little bit ( especially outside) but somehow their aircraft have soul or a great charactor.

Heres some panel pics ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alan

Great shots of the panel , it really looks a stunner.

I love what you say about both the landing and it having soul/ character.

I've always liked the T-38 family.

Cheers

Karol

Super set and a great introduction to this great plane Alan2!

Thank You very much for the info provided here!

Maybe it´s a little to fast for me, but as a great fan of MilViZ`C310 i am pretty sure, that this is another great model from their side!

Thank You again for showing it all here...

Archived