Flights to Kamloops

etrpilot

There was a couple of mentions of Kamloops in the General forum so I decided to post some images. I hope you enjoy.

Here are some shots of 2 flights to Kamloops. First in the IFly 737NGx from Calgary and the other in a Crj-200 from Kelowna, sorry can't show you Kelowna it is not from Orbx.

737 leaving Calgary

Posted Image

737 arriving early evening in Kamloops

Posted Image

Crj on route to Kamloops

Posted Image

Posted Image

At Kamloops

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice. I flew to Kamloops once in a Gov of Canada Challenger. The RCAF pilot let me seat between him and the copilot. There is a third seat there. The scenery was special for a western Quebec guy like. Especially after the forrest fires

Thanks for the comments all.

jja, yes I do like Missoula a lot, also I like Glacier international. I am hoping that the CRM release by Orbx includes Jackson Hole Wyoming.

Eric

For sure - Jackson Hole is another great one. Can't wait until we get FTX coverage down to Aspen, CO.

Cheers

jja

Thanks for the comments all.

jja, yes I do like Missoula a lot, also I like Glacier international. I am hoping that the CRM release by Orbx includes Jackson Hole Wyoming.

Eric

Neat! Glacier Park International is currently my home base when flying FTX NA. Love the area. So many possibilities of different type of flying...

Hi,

Thanks for the comment. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't use any enb video addon. The image does have a contrast adjustment in PSE. Maybe that is the effect you are seeing?

Eric

Could you share your enb settings, that first shot is amazing!

Archived