Trying to post a couple of screenshots...

Hi folks, I only joined the forum week before last after buying PFJ and, then PNW/KORS last weekend. I posted a pic on here (different topic) just before the format change - I don't exactly know how - but now all I get now is a "can't use that extension" message in a red banner across the top of the post compile tile when I try to post.

I've already got a number of "on-line" image libraries and I don't exactly want another - remembering the log-in's and passwords is a $&%(in) pain in the brain... :blink:

Not sure if this is permitted, but: click here if you're interested - PNW featuring "Prof" Hockings' superb 2S1. Thanks...

Guest Dontay

Hi folks, I only joined the forum week before last after buying PFJ and, then PNW/KORS last weekend. I posted a pic on here (different topic) just before the format change - I don't exactly know how - but now all I get now is a "can't use that extension" message in a red banner across the top of the post compile tile when I try to post.

I've already got a number of "on-line" image libraries and I don't exactly want another - remembering the log-ins and passwords is a pain in the brain... :blink:

Not sure if this is permitted, but: click here if you're interested - PNW featuring "Prof" Hockings' superb 2S1. Thanks...

Hey Foggy, try this link here. It's free and you don't have to register. It's easy and you can upload up to 15 images at a time.

Hope this helps get you going and am looking forward to more of your screenies.

Actually, Foggy .. it is surprisingly easy (even from Picasa as it turns out)

Here is one of your screenshots. The only problem is that it is using a secure https: prefix (slower) ... but in any case:

Posted Image

1. Load the fullsize pic in Picassa (click your pic in Picassa)

2. Right-click and copy the full web-address from the properties to the clipboard

3. In your ORBX forum Reply/Post ... use the "Insert Image Button"

4. Paste the Link (from your pic) into the Box

5. Click OK

Thanks for the advice, folks. Jay - format was/is *.jpg. Ian - That's exactly what I was doing.... I think(!) I'll have another go and see what happens.

Not to leave you out, Dontay, but I really don't want another on-line library. I have three that I can remember - but another two/three(?) that are on a server somewhere, but I'm b*****ed if know where :unsure: More screenies come soon.

I hope this works...

Posted Image

Well beat me with a piece of burger pickle :rolleyes:

What woz I doing? Thanks Ian

Archived