Kingair 350 at Prince Rupert (YCPR)

airman

the old default dressed up .. correct.  do you happen to have friendly panels with that bird I highly reccomend them if you do not  :) great shots

Thanks, I'll look into the friendly panels for this type of aircraft.  Do you have them for this plane!  Seems to me you may have mentioned about getting them for the Kingair 350. 

Prince Rupert... i have not been there for a long time now.... Your screenies here airman really remind me of better going there again rather soon... especially now with springtime just ahead... but for now i just enjoy Your fine screenshots here very much!!!!!

yes airman i got them for the default baron and king air 350,... I asked others on the forum what they thought of them and some folks here said they had used them and were better than the default and I must agree they are also way more functional ,meaning more operable switches in the vc I always use the vc (except for screen shots } ;D I believe they make flying the above mentioned aircraft more enjoyable for me anyway .

Archived