No FSX entry found in the registry

jrrbolkin

Hi all,

Can anyone please help me with this problem, I am contemplating ordering  the pay ware orbx stuff  but have been put off by numerous attempts with the freeware demos.

I  keep getting the" no fsx entry found in the registry " I have downloaded,  installed using the ORBX installer 15 times now and always receive the same error message on running Ftx central.

I realise  I  have not included any purchase order number in my signature  but until I can resolve and try the demos I am reluctant to buy.

Any help  Greatly appreciated.

Gary

Hi Jay,

Thanks also for the help, again I have tried this fix, however unlike the earlier reply this program will not run, once it has been downloaded. Vista UAC kicks in I click continue and then ....... nothing.

So Im heading towards the hideous thought of a clean install of Fsx before buying any of the Orbx stuff.

Ironically I recently purchased and run REX with no issues so maybe I will just have to make do  with beautiful clouds etc .

I will keep trying the Orbx demos meanwhile thanks very much for your kind help.

Gary

Archived