Spitfire Multiplayer

I think the both of us would be happy if others joined the fun, so you're welcome to tag along. We don't fly every day but when we do we usually get started around 8pm (GMT). There is always a good chance to catch us Thursdays and/or Fridays. Maybe we even fly today (Wednesday). I certainly would be available. ;)

We communicate via the OZx Teamspeak server, so it would be great if you had the software and a microphone to join us there.

Teamspeak Server: Address: 74.86.75.235 / Port: 8768

Please just send me a PM when you are about to fly and I will join. I have my office at home so when ever I have time I can fly with you!

Would be awesome!

I think the both of us would be happy if others joined the fun, so you're welcome to tag along. We don't fly every day but when we do we usually get started around 8pm (GMT). There is always a good chance to catch us Thursdays and/or Fridays. Maybe we even fly today (Wednesday). I certainly would be available. ;)

We communicate via the OZx Teamspeak server, so it would be great if you had the software and a microphone to join us there.

Teamspeak Server: Address: 74.86.75.235 / Port: 8768

Archived