Use of objects from ORBX libraries

Dimus

First let me express my sincere thanks to ORBX stuff for the wonderful gesture of making so much of their work available as freeware. I have not yet been able to purchase any of your products, partly due to financial reasons and partly due to the fact that the areas covered are not close to my home country, Greece, where I prefer to fly.

I have started quite recently buiding some freeware airport scenery for Greece, starting with Tatoi (LGTT). This scenery can be found on Avsim. I am now on the process of building two small GA airports close to Athens, Ikaros and Kopaida, the latter being used mostly by light and ultralight aircraft and helos. I was wondering if it is allowed to utilize some of the great objects that are included in the ORBX libraries, especially the 3d grass that would look great in the ultralight field. Of course full credit will be given and the user will have to download and install the libraries from the FTX site.

If I have missed something and my above question is already answered in the terms of use of the libraries please accept my apologies. If such use is not allowed then I will totally understand and will not use them.

Archived