North west Territory

martinc

Hi folks,

Are there any long term plans to to a scenery area for Canada's North West Territory ?

Cheers

MC

I have said this before as a RW NWT resident. Our area is a niche area in Fs terms and dollars. Im very confident that NRM,PNW and PFJ would blow our area out the water in sales and viability. thus is the niche and we like our Territory to be enjoyed by all without cost, thus freeware development get more cooperation then payware. If your interested in NWT freeware look up Gilles Gauthier. He did a wonderful NWT and Nunavut landscapes. I work with him on the NWT and upcoming Yukon in testing and consult.

Hi folks,

Are there any long term plans to to a scenery area for Canada's North West Territory ?

Cheers

MC

I have said this before as a RW NWT resident. Our area is a niche area in Fs terms and dollars. Im very confident that NRM,PNW and PFJ would blow our area out the water in sales and viability. thus is the niche and we like our Territory to be enjoyed by all without cost, thus freeware development get more cooperation then payware. If your interested in NWT freeware look up Gilles Gauthier. He did a wonderful NWT and Nunavut landscapes. I work with him on the NWT and upcoming Yukon in testing and consult.

Thank you for that information. I would love to fly from Edmonton to Yellowknife and over to Alaska. Any idea timing wise?

Kind regards,

Archived