Two of the newie.

Iain Emms

Hello Ian!

I always enjoy looking at the beautiful pictures you keep posting. Thank you for that!

You seem to have figured out how to get a very refined and wonderfully balanced lightning/color palette from FSX. I really have to ask: Are you editing the pictures afterwards or are you still using the ENB series mod? If so, would you mind sharing your last iteration of your configuration? I am only asking because I have been struggling for a very long time to get a similar color palette.

Hello Ian!

I always enjoy looking at the beautiful pictures you keep posting. Thank you for that!

You seem to have figured out how to get a very refined and wonderfully balanced lightning/color palette from FSX. I really have to ask: Are you editing the pictures afterwards or are you still using the ENB series mod? If so, would you mind sharing your last iteration of your configuration? I am only asking because I have been struggling for a very long time to get a similar color palette.

Hello there and no problem at all i use JVs ENB file with no alteration and all my shots come straight off the machine with no editting only resized, Have a look at Johns file here.

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=22204.0

cheers

Iain

Thank you for you reply, Ian!

I had John's config and used that as a starting point 1 year ago. Maybe I overtweaked the whole thing until I completely lost perspective and need to star over..... I'll re-download John's config and try to start from there again. Thanks!

Archived