C 340 from carenado

lthendrix

there is an update at the website, in case you did not know.... I have a question about getting the auto pilot in this bird to follow the gps

in the real air duke you just flip the switch from nav to gps but I cant find this in the c340 I  realize the auto pilot has a nav and hdg option and it follows the hdg bug fine any help would be very kind of you and much appreciated !Maybe I have to actually programme the waypoints into the gps I think that is what it is..

Hey thanx fellas I was feeling dumb guess,.. I shoulda read the gps manual ... But hey after I got over my feeling dumb for this question I put your advice to use and took a nice flight from Townsville to Ayr with some programed turn and cuts,.... love the Australian  summer  my ftx NA does not get much use this time of year.  ;D

Hey thanx fellas I was feeling dumb guess,.. I shoulda read the gps manual ... But hey after I got over my feeling dumb for this question I put your advice to use and took a nice flight from Townsville to Ayr with some programed turn and cuts,.... love the Australian  summer  my ftx NA does not get much use this time of year.  ;D

hey no sweat! glad you got her all figured out :)

Archived