Two 757´s and Three Spits

fly3400

:o WOW!! - fantastic set of pictures here - and what a great sunlight in pictures nr.4+5  :o :o :o :o :o - where did this come from??! - okay it´s from the sky... but how did it get into FSX...

Also great to see finnair here - i was on my way with them last year: Vienna-Helsinki-Seoul - a solid airline - just liked to fly with them!

:o WOW!! - fantastic set of pictures here - and what a great sunlight in pictures nr.4+5  :o :o :o :o :o - where did this come from??! - okay it´s from the sky... but how did it get into FSX...

Also great to see finnair here - i was on my way with them last year: Vienna-Helsinki-Seoul - a solid airline - just liked to fly with them!

Glad you liked them :)

The skytheme is ice.

I reinstalled my fsx yesterday and used the enb series plugin i already had on my USB.. so i dont know which one it is ;) i used light bloom to make the sun look prettier.

I totally agree about finnair! i flew with them from kastrup-helsinki, and even though it was a short trip, i liked their service very much! :)

Glad you liked them :)

The skytheme is ice.

I reinstalled my fsx yesterday and used the enb series plugin i already had on my USB.. so i dont know which one it is ;)i used light bloom to make the sun look prettier.

I totally agree about finnair! i flew with them from kastrup-helsinki, and even though it was a short trip, i liked their service very much! :)

Hello fly3400!!!

Thank You very much for the Info here!!!

Well... gonna tweak my enb.ini now a bit!!! ;)

Cheers,

Christoph

Archived