ORBX Lancair Bag door & Sounds

CPDST

Hi All,

I have installed the Orbx Lancair, and all is well but for one thing - I cannot get the baggage door to open, it always opens main exit when I try Shift+E+2 or 3 or 4. Perhaps in V1.1 you could add a baggage door opener to the pre-flight panel? I am doing it correctly, because when i switch to another aircraft with multiple exits, they open. Also, sounds like the Hydraulic pump and switches only work after you have loaded the default flight, which is normal, but say you load the default flight, use the lancair, load another aircraft, then load the lancair, the second time you use the lancair, no switch sounds.

Cheers,

Craig Tatley

Jared & CPDST

In my Lancair review I must have opened the baggage door about a dozen times and I did notice on a couple of occasions that it just would not open with SHIFT+E+2.  I did think of trying a mcro via FSUIPC4 as that has worked previously but I never got around to setting it up.

Regards

PeterH

• 6 years later...

Was this ever resolved? I'm having a similar issue with the luggage door not opening. 

The luggage door opens upon a fresh load of the aircraft (start of mission) but then the main door doesn't open. And when the main door DOES open (with E+1), then the luggage door doesn't work anymore. Can't figure it out but it SHOULD work just like all the other aircraft I own. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

Archived